Gruene-Go's Scoot Shop > Gruene-Go’s Scoot Shop Policies
Gruene-Go’s Scoot Shop Policies
Gruene-Go’s Scoot Shop is a small shop outside Gruene, TX specializing in Vintage Choppers and Unit Construction British Motorcycles. We stock many parts for your A65, Unit Triumphs, XS650, and Choppers.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term Gruene-Go’s Scoot Shop or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 841 Winding Oak Drive, New Braunfels, TX 78132. Our company have been registered in the State of Texas, License Number 32051589045. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Gruene-Go’s Scoot Shop’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of Texas.
Shipping & Handling Policy
Orders ship out Monday – Friday 9am-5pm Central, and typically ship within one Business Day of your order. Some custom order items ship separately once complete or assembled, please refer to the listings for those items and current lead times.
Sales tax will be applyed to items purchased within the State of Texas at a rate of .0825%.
Domestic Shipping Services
Our perfered shipping methods is USPS. We charge actual shipping rates and do not add on any additional handling or service charges! On lighter weight items tracking information may not be applicable do to the limitation of the postal service.
International Shipping Services
We offer international shipping services; however this is only by request and terms and conditions must be agreed upon prior to purchase. Please contact email@example.com for internal shipping quotes.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase with a money back refund if the product has not been damaged or installed. Return Shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. If a product has been installed and has damage we will not refund or exchange it. When returning items please make sure items are well packaged, any items that are damaged on the way back to us due to improper packaging will not be refunded as we will not be able to sell it again. For returns you are credited back your purchase amount (not including your shipping) to your credit card or paypal within 30 days of purchase. To return an item you MUST first contact us at Tim@GRUENEGOSCOOTSHOP.COM and get a Return Merchandise Authorization which needs to be written visibly on the outside of the package.
Cancelled orders will be credited back to your credit card or paypal within 30 days of purchase. If the order is cancelled after the order has shipped you will be required to follow gruenegoscootshop.com policy for returns.
Collection of Information We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Cookie/Tracking Technology The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted